We want to ensure our guests are fully aware of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of them and our teams going forward.
1. Can I book? You can book your table in advance here. If your booking is for a large party (7+ people), please drop us a note. We always keep some tables for walk-ins so if you haven’t booked, you’re still very welcome to join us.
2. Can I dispense my own wine? Yes, self-pour is back and it’s now even easier than before. You no longer have to top-up a card when you visit. Now you can download the Vagabond Tap & Pour app here and dispense wine from your phone. The App will also keep a record of your favourite wines and your VAT receipts. Make sure to download the app before you visit.
3. Will you still do table service? Now that Tap & Pour is back we are encouraging our guests to re-explore our wine machines. You can still order beers, bottles, soft drinks and food via the QR code on your table, and we’ll serve these to you.
4. How often are your bars cleaned? Cleanliness has always been our top priority. We deep clean daily before opening, and since Coronavirus we have increased our already-stringent regular cleaning of all touch points using anti-viral sprays. All tables and communal areas are cleaned regularly.
5. Do you serve food? Yes. You can view the menus for each bar by clicking here. You can order food directly from your phone to your table by scanning the QR code, or order at the bar.
6. Do you accept cash? No, all of our venues are now cashless. We accept all credit and debit cards, or download the app and pre-register your payment details for even faster payment.
10. Can I use the toilet? Yes, our toilets will be are open and surfaces will be are regularly cleaned with antiviral cleaners.